Compilation errors under Irix 4.0.1

Wow.

Please try compiling with the "-cckr" compiler option; the default ANSI
compiler is much more finicky about type-checking.  We'll fix these type
mismatches at some point, but haven't had to yet since we're still running
Irix 3.3, whose compiler is lax.  Also, if you just want to get something
running, note that you can pick up the binary distribution as well,
called ``geomview-bin.tar.Z''.

The easiest way to select the -cckr option on all compiles is by typing
	setenv SGI_CC -cckr
before running "make".

   Stuart Levy, Geometry Center, University of Minnesota