problems to software@geom.umn.edu (this is a mail alias for everyone
who works on Geomview).

-Celeste

Celeste Fowler			email:  fowler at geom.umn.edu
The Geometry Center		phone:  ((555) 555-5555
1300 South Second Street
Minneapolis, MN  55454

Date: Fri, 5 Feb 93 16:49:09 EST
From: smlee at ams.sunysb.edu (Sang-moon Lee)
To: fowler at geom

							Sang-Moon Lee
							Dept. of AMS at SUNY
							Stony brook, NY 11794

	Dear, Celeste Fowler.

	Hello, My name is Sang-moon Lee studying Applied Mathe. at SUNY at Stony Brook.
	Recently, I talked with Mr. Hbeltran (hector), who you've talked, about 3-D images work. He suggest me to ask you about geomview package.
	Frankly speaking, I don't know anything about it.
	What I am doing right now is working on "Pore Structure and Genus of Pore in 3-D images". Hbeltran told he used "geomview" to view the 3-D images.
	I have data sets that I think it could fit in.
	Each pore sturcture has 40~50 slices of data, using these data sets I have to view the images. And for "Genus" case, it calculated and have values of "tree" shape.

	I need your advise and informations.

	Thank you very much.

					Sincerely yours,

						Sang-moon Lee